Counseling & Psychology is one of the many branches of psychology and one of the most frequently studied specialty areas. Counseling psychology addresses the emotional, social, work, school and physical health concerns people may have at different stages in their lives, focusing on typical life stresses and more severe issues with which people may struggle as individuals and as a part of families, groups and organizations.
The problems addressed by counseling psychology course are :
- School and career/work adjustment concerns.
- Relationship difficulties‐including marital and family difficulties.
- Learning and skill deficits.
- Stress relief and coping with negative life events.
- Organizational problems.
- Dealing with and adjusting to physical disabilities, disease or injury.
- Personal/social adjustment.
- The development of one’s identity.
- Persistent difficulties with relating to other people in general.
At the successful completion of this programme student will be awarded " Diploma in Counseling & Psychology" endorsed by the UK Awarding body (Program is currently under validation, awarding body will be officially announced before the commencement date). This qualification will be regarded at Level 3 of a British qualification.
5 GCE O/L Credit Passes and good command of the English language. For International Students : As per the requirement of their qualification authorities.
- Introduction to psychology
- Introduction to counseling
- Basic counseling skills
- Professional ethics in counseling
- Advanced counseling skills and techniques
- Introduction to therapy and treatment
Weekday / Weekend : 6 Months
Course Fee :
Registration Fee : Rs 10,000/-
Certification Fee : Rs 10,000/-
Installments : Rs 10,000/- x 4