The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management is intended to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in logistics and supply chain management. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers in their own country. They will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the sector. They combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective planning and risk assessment and forecasting. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within logistics and supply chain management.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page in this website.
- Financial Accounting and Analysis (20 credits)
- Introduction to Models and Frameworks for Operations Management (20 credits)
- Management and Organisational Behaviour (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Economics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Production and Operations Management (20 credits)
- Purchasing and E-Procurement (20 credits)
- Business Communication (20 credits)
- Purchasing, Supplier Management and Negotiation (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Management (20 credits)
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility (20 credits)
- Strategic Management (20 credits)
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment and Forecasting (20 credits)
Course Fee :
Registration Fee : Rs 50,000/-
Monthly Installments : Rs 25,000/- x 10 Months
Flexible Payment Plan can be discussed during the registration desk.
Weekday : 18 Months
Weekend : 18 Months Internship is not available for part-time students.