The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to enable learners’ development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation. It enables learners to critically apply contemporary knowledge and theories to the management of complex problems. Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist skills and technical terminology to develop their management skills and to progress to further study or employment.
For entry onto the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification, learners must possess:
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Diploma or equivalent
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page in this website.
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management (20 credits)
- Services Marketing and Customer Service (20 credits)
- Accounting and Finance (20 credits)
- Academic and Professional Development (20 credits)
- Events Management (20 credits)
- Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry (20 credits)
- Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)
- Marketing Management (20 credits)
- Customer Relations Management (20 credits)
- Operations Management (20 credits)
- Finance Management (20 credits)
- Human Resource Management (20 credits)
Course Fee :
Registration Fee : Rs 50,000/-
Monthly Installments : Rs 25,000/- x 10 Months
Flexible Payment Plan can be discussed during the registration desk.
Weekday : 18 Months
Weekend : 18 Months Internship is not available for part-time students.